Please remember, if you book a room Friday (2/8/19) and Saturday (2/9/19), the Palmer House is offering a FREE night Thursday (2/7/19)! PURCHASE TICKETS HERE! *Tickets are for the paranormal investigation and workshops only…hotel rooms are book separately through the Palmer House. **You will NEED an event code to book your room. After purchasing your ticket, a code will be emailed to you.
The fun begins on Friday February 8th:
- Social night!! Begining at 7pm (or whenever you can join us).
- Stop by the table in the lobby to pick up a lanyard and enter the drawing to win prizes.
- Meet the GSI team and relax in the bar as you get to know other people attending the event. Drinks and food will be available for purchase.
- Prize drawings will take place at 9pm in the cafe. Must be present to win.
Saturday, February 9th:
- 9:30am-10:30am: Research Workshop: Researching a Location and the Connection to Craft (in bar)
- 10:45am – 12:15pm: Writing Workshop: Letting the Dark Inspire Your Writing (in basement)
- 2pm-4pm: Art Workshop: Letting the Dark Inspire Your Art (in basement)
- 4pm-8pm: Free Time: The basement will be locked at this time. We hope you’ll spend some time on your latest Work-In-Progress, explore Sauk Centre, and have dinner. We ask that you not consume more than one alcoholic beverage before the paranormal investigation. Anyone who appears to be intoxicated will not be allowed to participate in the investigation and will not be refunded for the ticket.
- 8pm-9pm: Ghost Hunting 101 (in café)
- 9pm-Midnight: Paranormal Investigation (the kitchen will open at midnight for anyone who would like to purchase a post investigation snack)
Sunday, February 10th:
- Sleep in, grab a bite to eat and check out!
Our events are young adult friendly. If you have a teen interested in ghost hunting or being inspired by history and the paranormal to write or create works of art, this event would be appropriate for them.